About Me

My photo
I'm a wife for 47 years to the sweetest man, have 3 great children, and lots and lots of pets. I have a love for crafts that goes back to my Nana who encouraged me to be creative when I was really little.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Cutest little box....

Shopping with my daughter this week, we always, and I mean always check the $ bins at Michael's. She drags me over to check out these cute little boxes and thinks I should get some and create something wonderful for a class. She has such faith in me...needless to say, we got some of the boxes and I have been creating. I am still not satisfied with my journal, and still need to add some baubles and stuff to the box, but I think I am liking it so far...

I have decorated the box like a travel bag, and have made the album like a travel journal. I will continue to tweak it and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Bobbi--this is the CUTEST bag ever! I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete