About Me

My photo
I'm a wife for 47 years to the sweetest man, have 3 great children, and lots and lots of pets. I have a love for crafts that goes back to my Nana who encouraged me to be creative when I was really little.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Midnight Ramblings...

Finished up a Flower class tonight...read a great magazine on organizing your Art Haven...and now when I should be counting sheep...I can't sleep...so finishing up some projects for March classes. I just finished this one up last night...still have some tinkering to do, but it's already one of my favorites.


This is the cover for the Mini Black and White Tag Album. I've had a stash of these in my craft cupboard for a year now, and finally found some cute paper from The Paper Studio I liked.


 Inside pages have some cute small pockets for tags of all sizes. 

  
Another cute pocket and tag. I am still wanting to add some cute features to some of the blank pages, maybe an accordion album, still tweaking it...we'll see what I think up while I am trying to encourage the sheep...

1 comment:

  1. Your album is looking good! thanks for visiting and for the sweet comment. I am now following along with you.

    ReplyDelete