About Me

My photo
I'm a wife for 47 years to the sweetest man, have 3 great children, and lots and lots of pets. I have a love for crafts that goes back to my Nana who encouraged me to be creative when I was really little.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

More creative stuff

I have been working on getting my samples ready for classes. I love the creating...sometimes it just comes when I am trying to sleep...ugh, but once I have it figured out, I can drop quietly off to sleep.

The altered box was just a whim...saw some cigar boxes and thought what a wonderful 'tid bit' box they would make, then decided that they needed to be decorated...others saw them and here we are...another class.

The Baroque corners were designed by Paulo at the following sight. He makes the most beautiful Make the Cut and Scal designs you have ever seen. Thanks again Paulo for the designs for my boxes.

http://scale-files.blogspot.com/2011/01/baroquecornersetforbobbi.html


Inside the box is covered with paper to finish it off nicely.

The tiny tin is from a stash of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf tea tins I have been stashing for something. Found this amazing paper by Basic Grey, Curio, dyed some rayon seam binding, added a K&Co tag and a tiny Prima rose, and who can resist it. It has a tiny tag accordion album inside....just too cute.





The tiny accordion album was cut on my Cricut and welded together. I added tiny pockets and tags to finish it off. I used the crinkled ribbon colored with Adirondack Color wash to tags and front of tin.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbi, welcome to the party. I am having some technical difficulties right now, but it should get resolved very soon.
    In the meantime, I ask that you become a follow friend of mine, as well. Thanks, and I will catch up later....X0

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this?! Very creative. Found you on DebbieDoos.

    ReplyDelete