About Me

My photo
I'm a wife for 47 years to the sweetest man, have 3 great children, and lots and lots of pets. I have a love for crafts that goes back to my Nana who encouraged me to be creative when I was really little.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Some Disney like adornment by my front door.

I love to walk down 'Main Street USA" at Disneyland and look in the windows for inspiration for spring decorations. We got back last week from Disneyland, and I decided to make this cute little Bird and Nest cone for the spot near my front door. I thought it looked very Disneyish!!


Don't you just love little birds and eggs in the springtime?




Till next time..

Bobbi

5 comments:

  1. Bobbi that is simply adorable! Come join the newbie party on Monday..we gotta get you out there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! Please stop by and visit my blog, I'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie,
    You are so talented. Love the bird nest cone, beautiful color combination. I am also your newest follower.
    Have a Great Week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, I have a thing for birds nests and eggs also. Stop and visit me, I am now following. By the way you make some beautiful cards also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love how spring-y it looks!

    Visiting from Debbiedoo's party and now following.

    Have a great day!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete