About Me

My photo
I'm a wife for 47 years to the sweetest man, have 3 great children, and lots and lots of pets. I have a love for crafts that goes back to my Nana who encouraged me to be creative when I was really little.

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Few More Cards

I love making cards, I just don't sit down and get to it!! Here are a few of the cards I have been working on for a class.

I used lots of scraps, some of my Crinkled Ribbon and an EK Success corner punch and a Martha Stewart Border punch. I also used some Paper Shaper punches in scalloped and round. stamps were from Michael's $ bin.

I just love having a stash of hand made cards to pull out for that special person that needs some extra love.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so nice!
    Years ago, Macy's was clearancing their whole stock of Papyrus cards and wrap. I hit the store just as it went to something like 98% off (no kidding). I spent maybe $60 or so, but if I had paid full price, it would have been thousands. Anyway, I have had a stock of cards for the last five years and you are right...its so nice to have them on hand. Your homemade cards are gorgeous!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete