About Me

My photo
I'm a wife for 47 years to the sweetest man, have 3 great children, and lots and lots of pets. I have a love for crafts that goes back to my Nana who encouraged me to be creative when I was really little.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Working on some new layouts

I have been working on some new layouts, but am having problems getting good photos of them, but will post them, and later change them out when I get better with the camera.


This first set of layouts was using a lot of the warm browns I love to use in my designs. I used a limited edition Quickutz corner set from Hobby Lobby, Papers were also from Hobby Lobby. I used a Martha Stewart punch around the page punch set. Ribbons were made from seam binding and dyed with Adirondack Color Wash, flowers by Prima and Bazzill cardstock.


The 2nd layout used Recollections Cream cardstock and Bazzill cardstock. DCWV Glitter Paper, K&Co patterned paper, Tattered Flower and Tattered Leaf Dies by Ranger. ITop button maker for flower centers.

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Are they for scrapbooking or are they for blogs?

    Melanie
    youmadethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie, they are for scrapbooking. I am always working up easy layouts for my classes and then I get to actually get some of my photos put on layouts.....double advantage.

    ReplyDelete